Apologies for the long delay between posts. Procrastination is a sign of intelligence, right? Lots to update you on and thanks for your patience. Well, some of you have been patient....
Wanted to first give a special shout-out to all of our current globetrotting friends. They include:
- Jen, who just headed off for a year-long post doing trade negotiation work in Ethiopia
- Kyle, who was in Israel visiting family before heading to Indonesia for "culture classes"
- John, in Mexico for language study and R&R
- Kristine, just moved to England with her new hubby
- Sara, on a new post doing development work in India
- Rebecca, on a 6-month post in Iraq (almost done, yes?)
- Nidia, doing development work in multiple locations in Central and South America - can't keep track of this girl
- Heather and Ani, at environmental meetings in Europe recently or soon (?)
- Yves and Jessica, doing environmental work and perfecting their Italian in Rome
- Casson, another hard one to track, giving multiple environmental lectures in Africa and Asia
- Travis and Miki, still kickin ass and takin names in balmy Toronto. How's that dollar doing?
Hope you all are doing well, enjoying yourselves, and soaking up lots of culture and good food. If Ryan and I can swing it, we'll pack up the new little one and head off to visit you all!So hello and big hugs from home to all you travelers and drop a quick comment if you can. Sorry if I missed anyone currently abroad and if so, where are you and what are you doing?! We'd all love to know!
Now on to the feature shows........"Ryan and Mary Actually Get Married" and "Radford Spawn Snatches Small Woman's Body."